Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The One, Only & Original Wonder Butter™

I, Anna, am the Original and ONLY creator of Wonder Butter™ natural bath and beauty products and more. I have spent years in the research and development of my product line., and I am proud of how my products have helped so many people have more comfortable daily lives, naturally.

I have trademarked and copyrighted the names Wonder Butter™ and Anna's Wonder Butter™. These names are my property, are solely for my use, and I have not given my permission to anyone else to use them. Unfortunately, someone in Georgia (supposedly) has recently begun using my Wonder Butter™ name. She DOES NOT have permission to use my Wonder Butter™ name and this will be legally dealt with. 

This person has created a product very similar to mine (same product concept) and is using my Wonder Butter name on her product. This IS NOT my Wonder Butter™. I am not associated with this person in any way, shape or form. She does not have permission to use my product concept, formulations, Wonder Butter™ name, nor anything else associated with my Wonder Butter™ products. My Wonder Butter™ products are the ORIGINAL and ONLY Wonder Butter™ products on the market. Any other products carrying the Wonder Butter name are illegal copies, frauds, copycats, imposters. I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know if you ever see one of these look-alike Wonder Butter products being sold anywhere, in any state. 

Thank you so much! And may Anna's Wonder Butter™ products bring your skin and body much joy and happiness!

Update: The situation appears to have been resolved. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...