Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Kitchen Update and our Newest Wonder Butter™ Product

Hello, Everybody! We do hope that life has been treating you well! I wanted to make sure I took a moment to check in and give a bit of an update on our progress here.

Work is continuing on the new bath and body kitchen we are building to improve production and efficiency for making our great Wonder Butter™ products. Progress was slowed way down when the scorching heat hit and dragged on for so long, but the temperatures have finally dropped a bit and we are back on it hard and heavy. It is still really hot, but not nearly so bad. I can hardly wait to get the kitchen finished! It will make it so much easier to get ALL of my Wonder Butter™ products back into production and back out there for you.

Through all of the moving we continued to make a few of our Wonder Butter™ products on request by our regular customers, but it just wasn't possible to keep every product in our Wonder Butter™ line made up. As some of you know, we have over 20 products, now in our Wonder Butter™ line! I can hardly wait to get them all back into production. Me, personally, I have especially been missing my Lotion Bars.

No matter how busy I seem to get, though, the creativity in me just never stops. I am 54 and really beginning to feel the effects of aging starting on my skin. From being outside most of the day around the farm, my face, arms, hands..... everything exposed, has really started feeling weathered. All of this inspired me to create yet another member of our Wonder Butter™ family.

All of our Wonder Butter™ products are fantastic! But I decided it was time to make one specifically for my weathered skin... one that was light enough that I could apply it several times a day if I wanted to, yet would also work great if you only applied it once a day if you were going to be indoors all day.  After countless hours, days, weeks of yet more research and development, I finally came up with my newest formula for the latest member of our Wonder Butter™ product line. We are now in the testing stages and will update and let you know how it is going and when it will be ready for sale. So far.... we are both absolutely loving it! My poison ivy covered body has been especially finding it soothing.

Thanks for reading and have a Happy Day! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...