Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wonder Butter™ Qualifications

   As many of my regular customers can tell you, I make an array of products from soaps, to lotions, to candles, to knits, and so much more. So what qualifies one of my products to make it into my Wonder Butter™ line, you might ask?

   All of my Wonder Butter™ products have one common denominator, Unrefined Shea Butter. Shea Butter, in its UNREFINED state, is said to contain a multitude of healing properties and antioxidants. I have been so impressed by this natural substance that I decided that I had to include it in all of my Wonder Butter™ products. It is said that when Shea Butter has been  processed and refined, it loses much of it's beneficial properties, while often absorbing and holding traces of the chemicals used in its refining process. Just the thought of the possibility makes me want to run from the processed version.  Only all Natural,  Unrefined Shea Butter will be found in my Wonder Butter™ products.

Of course, other top quality, natural ingredients are also included in my Wonder Butter™ formulas. Most of my formulas also include Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil, which is wonderful on skin. The majority of my Wonder Butter™ products are 100% natural.  On a rare occasion I might make one that is approximately only 90% natural, but it will be well marked and will still live up the the quality of the Wonder Butter™ name.  The only thing that might occasionally be added that would break from my 100% natural formulas would be flavoring, fragrance or color. Occasionally a customer may request fragrances, flavors, or even coloring, that are not completely natural. Then if that requested product catches on or generates enough interest, I will leave it in my line to keep all of my customers happy. But the base of my formulas will always be COMPLETELY natural, because we feel that all Natural makes our skin the happiest!
If you see the Wonder Butter™ label on any of my products, you can be certain that you will find natural unrefined Shea Butter in the ingredient list.
Thanks for reading and may you have a healthy, happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...