Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 2

"There must be a better way to improve my aging skin without all the harsh reactions and side effects of chemical laden skin creams and anti-wrinkle creams."
And so, the science loving me began the journey, to find a much more natural and gentle way to improve my aging skin . . .

As I said in a previous post, I had just divorced and became a single mom. Some of our children were grown and out on their own, one spent half of his time with each of us, but two of our children were "special needs" and required an enormous amount of care. "Dad" had washed his hands of our two special needs children, leaving their 24/7 care solely to me. We had adopted them together, both of us knowing they were extreme special needs, knowing that they had been classified as "unadoptable", yet here I was, single, and caring for them on my own. The public school system could not meet their needs, either, so in addition to their difficult care needs, I was also fully homeschooling them.

We did not have Internet then in our home. To use the Internet we had to make the long trip in to the nearest big town (approximately 30 miles round trip) to use the Library's Internet. But I needed the Internet and access to the countless books, references, etc. for my skin cream research, and my two young ones needed same for their home schooling. The public library then became my office/research center and my children's home school.



Getting to the public library at least two or three days a week wasn't as simple as it may sound.  We did have a small farm, farm chores had to be done before we could leave for the day, and, as anyone that has ever raised extreme special needs children knows . . . . .  'things' happen, 'things' come up, the 'unexpected' is to always be 'expected'. Getting up, sticking to schedule, then getting from point A to Point B isn't always the simple task that most would think it would be. Sometimes, getting from Point A (home) to Point B (the library) seemed like the total impossibility that might never happen. But I was determined! I knew that if I could come up with a natural skin cream that would improve my skin without all the harsh side effects of many of the commercial concoctions, that not only "I" would be happy, but countless people all over the World might be happy as well! So I pushed through all the difficulties, made it to that library several days a week, and began my intense research and studies ... right alongside my two youngest children with their home school studies.

Thanks for stopping in.  Stay tuned for Part 3!

Be sure and also read Wonder Butter™ Beginnings Part 1
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...