Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 3

Science . . . . . it has always been one of my favorite subjects. Good thing! In order to develop my dream skin cream for my aging skin, it was going to take a LOT of scientific study and research, which I was no stranger to.

I had taken several advanced science classes throughout jr. high, high school (college level), and on into college and loved every one of them. Those classes involved lots of lab time, as well as research time. I loved every minute of it! Then there were the science fair projects. I so looked forward to those! They involved countless hours of research, lab work, and often times interviewing and/or "testing" other humans to get results for my science projects. Then there was logging all of that information, analyzing it, then coming up with a conclusion. It was the best! As a teenager, I even enjoyed all that science work better than TV or talking on the phone. I just loved making discoveries and creating new things that would benefit me and other people.

Embarking on the possibility of creating a new skin cream that would meet my needs, and hopefully the needs of countless others, creating a product that might work equally as well (naturally) as the chemical laden products did, was like the biggest and best "science fair project" I had ever jumped into in my life! I was alive with excitement and eagerness! I was so glad to have all of that science experience behind me.  It was a huge help in knowing how and where to begin. 

As an added bonus in my new endeavor of scientific studies, it also all became some great new science material for my kids' home school studies. It was a win - win all the way around.

Thanks for dropping in and reading!

Be sure and also read:
Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 4
Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 2
Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...