Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 4

A little more of my background . . . . .

In 'Part 3' I gave you a bit of my educational background. Now I will tell you a little bit about my personality type. Yes, it all fits into how creating my Wonder Butter™ products comes to me so naturally. Not easily, not without lots of hard work, and not without a few mistakes along the way, but naturally.

There seems to be a distinct personality type in my family that crops up here and there. I am so glad I am blessed with the honor of being one of them! Here is as close of a description as I can get:

We adore science! All types of sciences fascinate us. Our lives center around things that involve the sciences. My dad was a great lab technician, well remembered for his good works even decades after he was gone. My oldest daughter has always been fascinated with anything science related, did so well in the high school sciences that she even made it to the National Science Fair, did well, and is now an excellent science teacher. My middle son has always been fascinated with the sciences of engineering, architecture and of course, most of all, nature! When he is not busy at work using his great skills and creativity to design an enormous, beautiful structure, he is out in the most natural areas of our Earth exploring Nature. Other family members have a strong love of science as well. Science was one of my absolute favorite subjects all through my school years and I have used it all throughout my adult life. My love of science was a huge help when I became a Certified Nurses Assistant. I used my love of, and science knowledge to begin my "handmade" business, and I use it in everyday life around the farm. All of us not only 'liked' science as a kid, but it became a part of our life, a part of who we are/were, in our adulthood.

We are highly creative people!  All of us with this distinct personality type are, creative to the point our minds never seem to stop working. Ideas constantly run through our heads, 24/7, making it almost impossible to sleep at times for wanting to be up creating the latest idea in our heads. Often times we have so many ideas all at once, that they seem to be tumbling around on each other up there in our heads. We live life excited about the next thing we want to create while we are still working on the one we have in our hands. It's great!

We are very compassionate, helpful, giving people. We want to help the world and all that is in it! This is such a strong characteristic in our personality type that we often forget to take good enough care of ourselves because we are so busy trying to help everyone and everything else. Be it the homeless, children in need, the elderly, the lonely, the hungry, the sick, the poor, animals in need, the Earth, you name it, in our mind, heart and soul . . . we actively want to make it all better!

We are humorous! We are upbeat, ornery, we love to laugh and we love to make people laugh. It is a huge part of our personality, and somehow, I think that mixes very well with all of the other above personality traits.

We are unique! We like to do things our own way, not follow along with the crowd, the everyday, the mundane. We don't follow society's dictates in the way things are done. We instead stand firm and do things the way we think things should be done. Some call that stubborn and bull headed, ha, ha. We consider ourselves 'unique' and 'strong minded' . . . . a quality we feel is a good thing to possess.

We are problem solvers!  We see a problem, especially a problem that affects not only our self, but many other people as well and immediately our brain goes to work, searching, thinking, pondering of a way that we might resolve that problem. We all adore solving problems that will result in helping other people have a better, more smooth, more comfortable every day life.

All of the above characteristics roll together to form a personality type that is strong within my family. I am very proud to be one of them! I strongly feel that these characteristics (strong love of the sciences, creativity, humor, uniqueness, compassion, and problem solving) give me the inner, natural tools I need to create such a great product as my Wonder Butter™ bath, body and beauty line. As I create each and every product in my Wonder Butter™ product line, I pour not only my skills, knowledge and experiences into my creations, but also my personality, which gives my Wonder Butter™ line a unique personality of its own that will stand out above the rest.

Thank you for stopping in and taking time to read. Stay tuned for Part 5 in this series, and if you haven't already, be sure and read Parts 1 - 3 of Wonder Butter™ beginnings!
Have a beautiful day!

Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 1
Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 2
Wonder Butter™ Beginnings - Part 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...